8/24/2007



Released February 5, 2007 (International)
February 6, 2007 (United States)
Recorded 2006 in Burbank, California
Genre Rock
Length 47:51

Original track listing

1. "Car Crash Hearts" (now "Thriller")
2. "Satisfaction" (now ""The Take Over, The Breaks Over"")
3. "You Can't Spell Star Without A&R" (now "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race")
4. "Me and You" (now "I'm Like A Lawyer with the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me + You)")
5. "Hum Hallelujah"
6. "How Cruel" (now "Golden")
7. "Thanks for the Memories" (now "Thnks fr th Mmrs")
8. "Stitch Away" (now "The (After) Life of the Party")
9. "Carpal Tunnel of Love" (now "The Carpal Tunnel of Love")
10. "Yellow Checkered Cars" (now "Bang the Doldrums")
11. "Better with a Pen" (now "Fame < Infamy")
12. "Law and Order" (now "You're Crashing, But You're No Wave")
13. "Truth Hurts Worse" (now "I've Got All This Ringing in my Ears and None on my Fingers")

http://lix.in/9a1aa1

No comments:

Stat Tracker